|Queens College Audio Labs
Two classroom laboratories in Kiely (226, 236) are now equipped with the Genesis system, by Linguatronics.
View the Genesis manual
Watch this space for additional information on the new system.
Upcoming Events of Interest:
View past faculty workshops >
View the tutorial materials from past PowerPoint faculty workshops here.
Online Resources for CUNY Faculty
- MLA: Modern Language Association
- ADFL: Association for Departments of Foreign Languages
- ACTFL: American Council for Teachers of Foreign Languages
- AATG: American Association of Teachers of German
- AATSP: American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
- LSA: Linguistic Society of America
- NABE: National Association for Bilingual Education
- TESOL: Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
View the PowerPoint presentation used in the Introduction to Microsoft FrontPage workshops here.
- ERIC: Educational Resource Information Center
- ERIC/CLL: Clearinghouse on Languages and Linguistics
- EDRS ERIC: Document Reproduction Service On Line
- CREDE: Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence
- Queens College Libraries: Online catalog, internet resources, and subject websites
- CUNY Library Services: Office of Library Services
- GC Language Links: Selected language links from the Mina Rees Library, CUNY Graduate Center
If you are a LOTE faculty member in one of the Queens LOTE campuses (QC, YC, LaGCC, QCC) and wish to subscribe to our e-mail distribution list, click here.