Visiting the Campus
Visiting the Library
To enhance campus security, the following policy has been put in place:
- All QC students, faculty, and staff must show their current Queens College QCard ID.
- All CUNY patrons must present their currently validated CUNY ID card.
- Other individuals with an ongoing need for access are encouraged to apply for membership in the Friends of the Library program. A Friends membership will be issued at the Borrowing desk upon completion of an application form (please present a valid government issued I.D.) and the successful processing of your Friends fee (cash or check accepted).
- The use of the Rosenthal Library Level II Commons during hours when the rest of the bulding is closed is limited to Queens College QCard ID Card holders.
QC “Friends of the Library” cards are not official Queens College identification:
- They cannot be used for library or reading room access beyond regular open hours.
- They cannot be used for remote access to library databases.
So that the Library can assist you in finding any Government Documents Depository items you need, please call the Borrowing desk ahead of time at (718) 997-3702 to schedule an appointment.
For more information contact:
Prof. Simone Yearwood
Access Services Librarian