If you feel that your situation is an emergency, you should contact 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
Additional Mental Health Resources:
• 1-800-LIFENET (1-800-543-3638) www.mhaofnyc.org is a confidential, toll-free mental health help line
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
• NYC Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-621-4673
• Family Violence Hotline 1-212-442-3103
• Child Abuse Prevention Information Resource Center and Parent Helpline 1-800-342-7472
This resource list is provided solely for your information and convenience. QCPC does not endorse nor guarantee the providers' services.
Copyright 2010 - Queens College Psychological Center
Last Updated: November 8, 2012