|The English Language Institute|
|Queens College of the City University of New York|
|Students who are currently in the United States|
|(You must be a secondary school graduate.)|
In order to register, all new students MUST come in person to the ELI office. Returning students may come in person, pay by credit card over the phone, or have someone come to the office to register for them.
1. Citizens must present one of the following: passport, birth certificate, or citizenship papers. You do not need to fill out an application.
2. Permanent residents must present one of the following: green card or the "A" number in passport. You do not need to fill out an application.
3. F-1 transfer students must present all of the following:
4. Change of status: click here.
5. All others must present a photo ID. You do not need to fill out an application.
The ELI does not require proof of immunization. However, the Health Service Center at Queens College recommends that all students be immunized against measles, mumps and rubella before you come to the US. It is a good idea to bring proof of any vaccinations you have had in your country with you when you come to the US.
All registering students must pay a $20 registration fee plus the semester's tuition in full at the time of registration.