Associate Professor of Economics,
Queens College, City University of New York (on leave, 2014-2015)
- Research associate in health economics, NBER
- Doctoral faculty member, CUNY Graduate Center
- Faculty associate, CUNY Institute for Demographic Research
Brief bioRyan Edwards arrived at Queens College in 2006 having studied economics and demography at the University of California at Berkeley. After earning a Ph.D. in economics, he held postdoctoral positions at Stanford University and at the RAND Corporation. His full CV is here and a shorter resume is here.
The economics of aging and health, macroeconomics, economic demography & family economics, public finance
- Media citation: Children of older men at greater risk of mental illness, study suggests
- Research paper: If My Blood Pressure Is High, Do I Take It To Heart?
- Research/fun paper: The Demography of 2232 Piedmont Avenue
QC Economics Department
Powdermaker 300 65-30 Kissena Blvd. Queens, NY 11367