Declaring a major

Students who plan to graduate with a degree in music must declare their major by filling out a concentration form available in the music office, which is filed by the student after consultation with a faculty advisor. It projects courses in the proper sequence and helps you plan your program effectively. The form should be filed before signing up for lessons.

Contact Us | Site Map

© Aaron Copland School of Music All rights reserved.